Our staff provides professional and affordable cremation services in Amarillo, TX with reputable and licensed funeral directors.
- Transportation for your loved one from a residence, medical facility or hospice
- Proper documents including filing of death certificates
- Licensed and experienced funeral directors
- Online tribute/obituary listings
- Call Us Anytime – 24/7
- For unexpected deaths please call 911.
- Cremation services in Amarillo, TX and surrounding cities
Why Choose Us?
Families have been trusting us with their loved ones because of our superior service and professionalism. Our local, licensed funeral directors carefully plan each and every service.
Peace of Mind
Cremation Offers Many Options
Cremation services, like burial services, look different from one family to the next, but always provide a meaningful way to honor a deceased loved one. We work with families to ensure cremation services that are in line with their beliefs, values, and wishes. We also provide family members with different options for preserving and honoring the cremated remains of their loved one—including urns, Columbarium’s, cremation grave markers, and more. Options are also available to place cremated remains alongside cherished mementos—such as photographs—or even within cremation benches or rocks.
Whatever kind of service you choose, we want to ensure that it fulfills all the wishes of your family and your deceased loved one. Please contact us to discuss these options further.
Today’s cremation urns have been designed to meet the needs of unique and personal ceremonies and memorialization. The choices consist of:
- Biodegradable Urns for scattering.
- Cast Acrylic Statuary Art Urns designed to be an artistic form that is uplifting and a comforting tribute.
- Memento Chests provide the perfect place to store photos heirlooms and other cherished items.
- Hardwood Urns have the natural warmth and beauty of fine woods.
- Marble Urns hand-crafted from natural marble with distinctive graining patterns.
- Sheet Bronze Urns can be personalized with engravings and appliques, reflecting the unique personality of the individual.
- Small Keepsake Urns and Jewelry, to hold a personal remembrance.
- Art Glass hand blown artistic personal keepsakes
- Thumbies Personalized jewelry and pendants with unique fingerprint technology.
- Cremation memorial products urns
Make Lasting Memories
What is Cremation?
During the cremation process, intense heat reduces human remains to their original elements. Our trained staff will bring your loved one to the crematory in a cremation container. Following cremation, we will receive the cremated remains and place them into an urn that has been selected by the family. There are several options a family has in the final disposition of the remains at this point, including:
- Ceremonial Scattering – Gulf or other place of importance
- Home Memorialization
- Inurnment – Burial or Niche
A permanent place to reflect on your loved one becomes a way of connecting to a family’s past.