At our funeral home in Amarillo, TX, we understand the importance of providing professional and affordable cremation services. Our caring staff, which includes some of the most reputable licensed funeral directors in town, is committed to offering compassion alongside our cremation services to families during their time of loss.
Cremation has become a popular choice for many people because it offers flexibility while keeping individual preferences and financial considerations in mind. Every family has their own set of needs and specific wishes. The forefront of our funeral home’s mission is to offer cremation services that meet the emotional and financial requirements of each group.
With our knowledgeable funeral directors by your side, we will walk you through the entire cremation process. We take care of all the necessary planning, from arranging transportation to obtaining the required documentation and coordinating with the crematory.
While affordability is an important factor, our professionalism and the quality of our services is never compromised. We are here to support you throughout the entire journey of cremation. In addition to our cremation services, we offer various options for memorial gatherings and personalized ceremonies. These gatherings provide a meaningful opportunity for family and friends to come together and find solace in the loving support of their community.
- Transportation for your loved one from a residence, medical facility or hospice
- Proper documents including filing of death certificates
- Licensed and experienced funeral directors
- Online tribute/obituary listings
- Call Us Anytime – 24/7
- For unexpected deaths please call 911.
- Cremation services in Amarillo, TX and surrounding cities
Shop our selection online here!
Make Lasting Memories
What is Cremation?
During the cremation process, intense heat reduces human remains to their original elements. Our trained staff will bring your loved one to the crematory in a cremation container. Following cremation, we will receive the cremated remains and place them into an urn that has been selected by the family. There are several options a family has in the final disposition of the remains at this point, including:
- Ceremonial Scattering – Gulf or other place of importance
- Home Memorialization
- Inurnment – Burial or Niche
A permanent place to reflect on your loved one becomes a way of connecting to a family’s past.
Cremation Offers Many Options
Cremation services, like burial services, look different from one family to the next, but always provide a meaningful way to honor a deceased loved one. We work with families to ensure cremation services that are in line with their beliefs, values, and wishes. We also provide family members with different options for preserving and honoring the cremated remains of their loved one—including urns, Columbarium’s, cremation grave markers, and more. Options are also available to place cremated remains alongside cherished mementos—such as photographs—or even within cremation benches or rocks.
Whatever kind of service you choose, we want to ensure that it fulfills all the wishes of your family and your deceased loved one. Please contact us to discuss these options further.
Today’s cremation urns have been designed to meet the needs of unique and personal ceremonies and memorialization. The choices consist of:
- Biodegradable Urns for scattering.
- Cast Acrylic Statuary Art Urns designed to be an artistic form that is uplifting and a comforting tribute.
- Memento Chests provide the perfect place to store photos heirlooms and other cherished items.
- Hardwood Urns have the natural warmth and beauty of fine woods.
- Marble Urns hand-crafted from natural marble with distinctive graining patterns.
- Sheet Bronze Urns can be personalized with engravings and appliques, reflecting the unique personality of the individual.
- Small Keepsake Urns and Jewelry, to hold a personal remembrance.
- Art Glass hand blown artistic personal keepsakes
- Thumbies Personalized jewelry and pendants with unique fingerprint technology.
- Cremation memorial products urns
Why Choose Us?
Families have been trusting us with their loved ones because of our superior service and professionalism. Our local, licensed funeral directors carefully plan each and every service.
Peace of Mind
We are delighted to provide you with cremation services that are tailored to meet your needs. Call us anytime to discuss your options with Lighthouse Funeral and Cremation Services.